Multiple questions about business account

jrsteele46
Contributor
Contributor
Ok so first I want to appoligize because I have multiple questions. And than I want to say thank you ahead of time for anyone that can answer my questions. One, I read somewhere you can have multiple businesses under one account by adding different emails. So my question is can each email have its own separate business name? Or do you just use one neutral business business name than just separate it by having different Emails added? Next question, for a PayPal business account do you need a business license for the business you do online? And if not I am assuming you would be considered a independent contractor. Does PayPal send you tax form coming tax season or do you do this by yourself? Third, when you sign up for a business account and it asks you how much you would be making per month and how much per transaction does this also include if you have multiple businesses added to this account? Or every time you add a new email for a business does it ask it separate? Fourth, when you have multiple businesses added to one account do you need separate bank accounts/debit or credit cards or can you just use one bank account and it all just goes into that one? Last one, does PayPal have a way setting up recurring charges for each month for membership sites for your business? And if so is their also a free trial level? Like I said I have a lot of questions. Thank you!
Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

mrwilliams
Contributor
Contributor

I have $20 owing in Ebay fees , Ebay refuses to bill my linked Paypal account - Why is this?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.