Multi Order Shipping tool mailing date 2017

lv4the1
Contributor
Contributor

Today I recvd a response from CS re: UNABLE TO CHANGE OR ADVANCE THE MAILING DATE within the multi order shipping tool since the new format has been in place.  I looked everywhere, to no avail.  I hope this inquiry will resolve this important issue. I am sure most of us can't create all labels same day!

"Thank you for contacting PayPal Customer Support. My name is Michael and I am happy to assist you with your question today.

As of right now I did not find an option to change the date.  I will submit your feedback to our engineers to get this added on in the future.  I definitely understand the concern with this and not being able to change that.  We do not know things are wrong or missing at PayPal unless our customers tell us so we appreciate the feedback and continue to make PayPal bigger and better.

I want to thank you again for choosing PayPal and I hope you have a wonderful evening and holiday.

Sincerely,"

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

lv4the1
Contributor
Contributor

SOLUTION! I stumbled on today. 

1. CREATE ORDER

2. EDIT (on the right side of order info)

3. SCROLL DOWN TO BOTTOM

4. AVAIL MAILING DATES CAN BE SELECTED HERE

So we must fully create (import) order before mailing date can be changed in the EDIT function

Hope this helps!  It helped me!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.