How to set up payments for Redbubble?

bookqueen0222
New Community Member

Hello!

I decided to set up a Paypal so I can start selling art prints on Redbubble. Redbubble already has the "store" and payments stuff set up (and with that, I'm completely clueless which is why I thought Redbubble would be good for me; I have no clue how to set these things up on my own!) In setting up my PayPal business account, though, I'm unsure how to proceed with setting up payment methods?

I'm only using this account through Redbubble's store, which doesn't require any website/store making magic on my part (thank goodness). I'm not sure how to tell PayPal, this, though! 

Basically I'm stuck at the part in set up where it's asking me how I want to get paid/set up payments on a website. Is there something I need to do? I'm assuming I can't just leave it like this.

My Redbubble store isn't up and running yet, so I'm not concerned at the moment, but the sooner I can confirm I'll be getting paid, the better. 

Thank you so much in advance!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.