Can i receive and withdraw money if i'm in Cambodia?

khattriya-leng
New Community Member

I researched this topic a long time ago and i know that withdrawing money from paypal is not available in cambodia. But it's been a year or so and i was wondering if i can do that now?

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

Chomneau
New Community Member

So when will we can do recieve the fund on paypal?

Login to Me Too

banyou

Dear Paypal,
This is 2016 already, Cambodian people and a lot of foreigners who live in cambodia need Paypal sevice for sending and receiving money from the rest of the world ASAP. I hope Paypal can work more faster to amend on this problem in Cambodia as well as to help Cambodia to receive payment more easy and faster. 

Thank you 

Login to Me Too

CiaVales
New Community Member

It's 2017 and it is still unavailable. Looking through the Q&A and helplessly need help. I wonder how long will it take for them to enable this function.

Login to Me Too

RosVanRitha
Contributor
Contributor

I really hope that Paypal will add the option to withdraw from Cambodia soon. I do ecommece in Cambodia. I want to add Paypal as a secure payment for my customers, so that I can get trustworthy from them, but I cannot do that because I know I won't be able to withdraw the money from my Paypal account. It's a big lost for me. That's so sad!

Login to Me Too

samornreality
New Community Member

Yes, me too! i'm building ecommerce now but can't use paypal for secure payment. I can send money out only can't withdraw.

So how i use it for payment? Please support our country we have big change now. Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Chanpov
New Community Member

Now is November 2015, I just want to ask all of you again about old Question ( old topic ) that I am a Cambodian and I have a Business Paypal account, so Can I receive payment from my customer and withdraw money in Cambodia?

Best Regards,

Chanpov

Login to Me Too

RosVanRitha
Contributor
Contributor

The answer is still NO

Login to Me Too

SaintAaron
New Community Member
I think payza works in Cambodia?
Login to Me Too

albrenner
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you. I will read your article and pass it on to my cambodian friends.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.