BUYER BEWARE <removed> - Never Get Involved - Total Fraud (IMO)

GLJohio
New Community Member

Don't ever get involved with this vendor who uses 2 web sites and still accepts PayPal as payment. Please google for an opinion other than mine.

<removed>

I ordered a $10.55 Dell part from them Aug 2015. After placing order I received no confirmation, no invoice or anything to confirm order was placed. I researched them online and all that came up was Scam, Fraud etc. I contacted them which is difficult because they only have a long winded form on their website which has a supposed Legal Terms and Conditions they try to use to scam you. I decided to file a claim with PayPal and not continue to deal with them due to their fraudulent history. PayPal did get my Acct credited and then I received the following emails from the vendor.

They replied the following emails from different addresses, you be the judge as to their character.

Date: Sat, Aug 15, 2015 at 6:13 PM
Subject:
To:

your going to be introduced to the world of mail order fraud you 2 bit **xxxxxx** piece of **xxxxxx**!

Date: Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 8:57 PM
Subject:
To:

And we'll be more than happy than file mail order fraud charges against you. you legally agreed to a transaction in which our company has not violated any terms in which you were cleary aware of over  a $10 transaction. And now you have initiated chargeback threats when the terms & conditions were prefectly stated upfront and you agreed to them.

I have come to find they posted my personal information (Name, Address, Phone #, Email and IP address on Website <removed>
These are the comments the vendor posted along with my personal information.

Another dumb **bleep**. The second we tell him the item ships he goes onto our website and makes chargeback threats. This makes threats and makes all sorts of lies. He purchases an item, makes a legal statement 2 times stating he had read and agreed to the terms and conditions of a sale, then 2 days alter uses our contact site to make chargeback threats, and making all sorts of BS statements. If this moron wants to initiate fraud over a $10 item, he can take it up with the postal inspector when we file mail order fraud charges against this idiot on Monday. Another MFing loser.

This 2 bit piece of crap will make chargeback threats and file false disputes claiming non receipt of merchandise the second you tell this 22 year POS the item ships. Within less than 2 hours after you tell this **bleep** the item ships he will contact you and intiate mail order fraud and chargeback threats. Then the very next day he will falisfy another dispute with PayPal making demands over a $10 purchase that less than 1 day after shipping, he never got the item. This theif will have the US Postal Inspector knocking on his door. Signed documents of this idiot making threats, IP address that match and now, this moron is stupid enough to produce another document in disputes proving he violated the terms that he legally agreed to. 3 counts of attempted mail order fraud by minimal. Other piece of crap!

So professional. I have requested that the website remove my personal info and will be consulting my Attorney about Legal action if it is not removed.

PayPal should discontinue any contact with this vendor immediately.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.