$35,000 Fraud by PayPal.

AppifyGroup
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal has so far seized $35,000 from me and refuses to release it. I've tried contacting everyone via fb, twitter and telephone only to be completely ignored. They've been holding my money for nearly 3 months now. If i decide to close my account I have been informed they will hold it for a further 180 days. 9 months of seizing my money. PayPal is clearly a fraudulant company. I've been passed around non stop in hopes I will give up. I will not give up. I will not go away. I will continue to call every single day until someone resolves this issue.

What is worse they send me automatic emails telling me to ship goods faster and upload tracking numbers. We sell software on a monthly subscription. How can I upload tracking numbers? PayPal is quite literally the worst. Moved my entire business to stripe, they implemented a 10% rolling for 30 days which is completely fine and normal. What PayPal does should be down right illegal and probably is.

Just look at these recent rulings: 

http://accountholdsettlement.com

and

https://www.consumerfinance.gov/about-us/newsroom/cfpb-takes-action-against-paypal-for-illegally-sig...

BEWARE: PayPal does not care about you. You are simply numbers to them in their profit machine.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

AppifyGroup
Contributor
Contributor

Still being ignored as usual. Reaching out to news agencies as we speak.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

There is no seller protection for digital/virtual goods as you cant prove you have delivered using online viewable tracking from a commercial carrier.

It is stated so in their terms and agreement,when you sign up for its service,you should have paid attention to such.

do you have more than your share of dispute/chargeback?

Login to Me Too

AppifyGroup
Contributor
Contributor

After 2.5 months of trying to get through the right team it finally happened. Spoke to the merchant team last night to explain my business model and everything else. This morning they called me back for the second time, they released $15k and lowered my rolling from 35% to 10%. I also now have direct contact to the business team.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.