text option on gift certificates button

DitzBitz
Contributor
Contributor

I would like to change the text on my Buy Gift Certificate button. Is there an easy way to do this without having to know how to write html codes?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

We need a bit more info.  What text do want to change?  Is this on your web page, the button graphic or the PayPal Checkout Screens?

Login to Me Too

DitzBitz
Contributor
Contributor

I'd like for the gift certificate button on my website to say "Gift Certicates $5.00". I don't think anyone ever clicks on it because they're expecting much more than $5.00. I could put text that says that  somewhere close to the button but it would look better on the button. Thank you for any info you can give me.

Brenda

Login to Me Too

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

The graphic has to be custom created.  If you have any graphic programs like Photo Shop, Lview, etc., then you can create any type of custom graphic you have in mind.  Unfortunally PayPal does not have any stock graphics with a dollar amount.  There are also 3rd party software apps intended for designing and creating custom buttons or graphics.  For example here's one that can do what need.

http://www.coffeecup.com/button-builder/

Login to Me Too

DitzBitz
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you so much for the information & for the link! 

Login to Me Too

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.