Paypal Here app

SHTC2012
Contributor
Contributor

Before I purchased the Paypal Here card reader and a tablet I was told by Paypal Australia that the app would work on a table with an operating system Windows 8.1

As I could not download the app I contacted Paypal again and am now told that it will only work in America.  Does anyone know when the software may be avaialbe in Australia for the app to work on my table.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

teabeans
Contributor
Contributor

the **bleep** don't seem to work for me in the usa

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michael

Hello SHTC2012,

Just a quick follow up to your question about PayPal Here in Australia.

I apologize for the delay in replying and any confusion with information provided previously, but all the information you might need should be at https://goo.gl/0Pu19S. However, I understand completely the problem about downloading the app. It really does depend on your device. For example, I received a Kindle as a present, but I couldn't find the PayPal Here app in the Kindle App Store. I had to download the FireFox web browser and navigate to PayPal's website before I could find a link to download the app. The reason I couldn't find the app in the Kindle App Store was because the Kindle is an Amazon product and Amazon doesn't carry any PayPal related apps.

The bottom line is that the link I provided should give you everything you need to take advantage of all the features and convenience of using PayPal Here. If you have any other questions or concerns, the Community is a great place to ask or you can click Contact (or Contact Us) at the bottom of any page when you're logged on to your PayPal account.

Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community and thanks for your business!

- Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.