My Wish List for PayPal: Views, Reports, Sorting, and other really important stuff

labarry
New Community Member

Yesterday I was trying to find a list of payments and credits regarding a certain vendor.  It took me 25 minutes to find information that could've taken 30 seconds with the right tools.  Here's my wish-list PayPal.  You've got a great thing going here that can be even better with a few tweeks.   If there are already ways to do these things, it is not clear.

1.  Give me the capability to sort quickly by Payee.   Without it, I have to click and click and click through years of purchases or query a report that takes a long time to populate.  I'm still waiting for the one I requested yesterday.

2.  Once I click into Classic View, let me make that my default somehow.  Every time I open my account, I have to scroll down and select that.  

3.  Why do reports take so long?  In this age of technology, reports should be instantaneous unless we're talking about huge companies with thousands and thousands of entries.  I'm just a small timer and it still takes way longer than it should.

I love Paypal and will continue to use it religiously.  But these things will really save time and make everyone happy.  

LABarry

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.