I need help b4 i go absolutely nuts

buyn4keeps
Contributor
Contributor

My account is new for ebay and paypal, i have two sales made but 37 products bought so i am in excellent standing at ebay. But this is not about Ebay it is bout paypal.

I sold a bottle of antique boubon to a verfied paypal customer and i am too verified. I had $140 in balance of buyn4keeps and purchased jewelery because i have another account under clif@itsyourthing.us that didn't have money available in it.

I sold a bottle of Stitzel Weller Bourbon for $1100 plus shipping and received payment of $1145.83 last thursday he received his bourbon and i sent paypal my shipping details and it had tracking. They were saying i had to wait 21 days or July 17 before i could obtain the money. SAY WHAT?

Limitations has placed a hold on money and i sent them a message and yesterday 6/7/2016 they said the money went into balance so i tried to place the money into my bank and the won't release it. SAY WHAT?

NOw paypal has their fees and jeremy has his whiskey and paypal has my money and i have squat! WTF?

I contacted customer support but get put on hold to speak to limiitations and waited almost an hour the first time and had to go and the second time was 45 minutes and still no one on the other end.

I try and contact them by email and it says i cant email anything, WTF?

I am thinking on the lines of taking a risk and refunding the money back to the individual and have him resend it for me using a different payment method other than paypal. If they charge me fees then i sue paypal for the difference and the hassle of doing business.

If they think i have done anything fruadulent then why in the heck don't they just contact Mr. Burgess? So they can release my money. This was not a ebay transaction.

HOw can i get a hold or limitations? Why dont they have direct numbers? Or direct email? I can't resolve the issue from the website! Autmated service is pure "whatever" and i am very upset.

I need help or info please?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@buyn4keeps

New seller hold, every new seller goes through.

Info in link below.

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/fundsavailability

You can't refund pending funds and if you did and asked him to pay another way via paypal you may risk your account being limited.

Also you are only allowed to have 2 paypal accounts, if that is what you meant, if x1 is personal and the other x1 is business, again if you have 2 of the same kind you risk both of them being limited for breaking paypal rules.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.