How do I get an A4 integrated label with invoice?

heskencren
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. My new website is almost complete. I have done all the sandbox tests and then done a test purchase (for real and live) from my personal PayPal account. So I've got as far as getting all the buyer info via email and in the business account dashboard.  I can get the shipping form but no invoice/receipt. I want to get all that info into an integrated A4 sheet with the sticky label area to peel off and stick on the parcel. This label https://www.labelszoo.com/gb/labels/elephant-lz02-integrated-label/ is fine and I can use a templateto make an invoice in word. It says suitable for paypal. How do I get the invoice?

I am not using the paypal royal mail postage scheme as I have to go to the post office in the normal manner.

[For clarity: this is for purchase where payment made first then receipt invoice is sent with parcel. Not for making an invoice to be paid later] 

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

heskencren
Contributor
Contributor

I just found this old thread.

/t5/forums/editpage/board-id/US-Business/message-id/21340

Have they sorted it out in the account overview now or is it still the half- baked work around described here?

[edit - sorry that sounds like i'm saying the solution suggested is half baked. What I meant to say was that the fact that it was not in my account dashboard was a half-baked affair. Apologies to Breeze and others for any offence suggested Smiley Happy]

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.