1099-K

mike119
New Community Member

IT IS NOW FEBUARY 3RD AND STILL NO 1099-K  WHY????  GUESS I JUST NEED TO REPORT THIS TO THE IRS.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

joshm
New Community Member

Haven't gotten mine yet either and I'm unable to download the file from Paypal. I've tried from three computers. It appears there's an error with the file. It won't even download. I get "unable to download" message.

Login to Me Too

joshm
New Community Member

Figured it out from another post. Many people are having trouble downloading the file from IE. I used google chrome and it worked.

Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

HI mike119,

Sorry to hear your frustration. The reason you may not see a 1099-K form is because you may not of hit the threshold to receive this document. Here is more information in regards to the 1099-K documents requirements. If you feel you have hit the threshold to receive the document please log into your PayPal account and click the Contact Us link.

I hope this is helpful.

Misty

Login to Me Too

wshankga
New Community Member

My business partner closed her Paypal account before getting her 1099k (she will get one). How do we get a copy of it now that the account is closed?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.