Card declined

cristy23nunez
Contributor
Contributor
Hello i just confirmed my credit card using the pin in my statement. However when i try sending payment it says card declined. I have enough limit in my card
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@cristy23nunez 

Paypal does not accept all cards so you may get the message the card is declined. If the Visa you are trying to add is virtual or issued online you may need to try another card. Also make sure the billing address of your card matches your paypal account address.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

cristy23nunez
Contributor
Contributor
Its a metrobank card and i Was able to confirm it the 4 digit code in my statement. It was now confirmed but everytime i try to send payment it prompts me to link a new card.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @cristy23nunez 

Thanks for responding back! Our Security System reviews each transaction and might prevent a payment method from going through if higher than average risk is found. I suggest you to try again at a later date by clearing your cookies, history, cache, etc. from your browser or using a different browser. If the issue still persists, please reach out to our Customer Support teams by selecting 'Help and Contact' option at the bottom of our website.

Thanks for the help here @kernowlass!

Hope this information helps,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.