Paypal to Gcash money not reflecting but got deducted

Juicyj1234
Contributor
Contributor
Hello guys, does anyone here tried to cash in gcash using paypal? The amount got deducted to my paypal account but it didn’t reflect to my gcash account. I am now so worried how to get back the money it’s a kinda big amount ☹️. Any suggestions? I contacted paypal support but cant with Gcash, still no response.
Login to Me Too
26 REPLIES 26

Joum
Contributor
Contributor
I experienced the same. Ive contacted paypal via messenger facebook but they told me that my money was out. Meaning its jot on their end but with Gcash sysytems. Right now, im reaching out to gcash
Login to Me Too

Ava30
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happen to me this morning, tried reaching out to both parties but no reply until now. Any update on your end?
Login to Me Too

Juicyj1234
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal replied to me, said that the money is not with them and it’s with gcash already, it sounds to me that paypal is not responsible of it by the sound of the reply. Emailed Gcash still no response, i cant get an agent to speak either.
Login to Me Too

vhidalgo19
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem, and I have not received any replies from both end.

Login to Me Too

Ava30
Contributor
Contributor
cash in thru PayPal not reflecting on gcash
Login to Me Too

lyraocampo
Contributor
Contributor
hi same here what we should do but it deducted in my paypal account its a big money
Login to Me Too

lyraocampo
Contributor
Contributor
we have the same situation how you already fet your money
Login to Me Too

Z0EZEMIRA
New Community Member

I have the same problem. does anyone from here recovered their missing fund? Paypal to Gcash money not reflecting but got deducted

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Juicyj1234 and everyone,

Welcome to the PayPal Help Community and thanks for posting here!

l do understand your concern about the funds not reflecting in your GCash account. If the transfer is in completed status, it means the funds successfully processed from PayPal to Gcash system. I recommend you to contact the GCash support team to look into this further. 

Have a great day!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.