PERMANENTLY LIMITED

outboundtele
Contributor
Contributor
MY ACCOUNT WAS PERMANENTLY LIMTED FOR MORE THAN 200 DAYS NOW UNTIL NW THEY ARE NOT ALLOWING ME TO WITHDRAW NY FUNDS THEY REALLY SCAM PEOPLE
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

outboundtele
Contributor
Contributor
THEY CANNOT ANSWER ME WHY UNTIL NOW THEY ARE STILL HOLDING THE FUNDS WHEN THEY PERMANENTLY LIMIT IT AND NOW MORE 200 DAYS STILL THE Y ARE OT ALLOWING ME TO WITHDRAW IT
Login to Me Too

bobneobux
New Community Member

mine too paypal please help us.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @outboundtele and @bobneobux 

Welcome to the PayPal Help Community and thanks for posting here!

I understand your concern about not able to withdraw your funds from your PayPal account. After 180 days, you’ll be notified of your ability to withdraw the balance via email. If you've received the email, you can contact the Support Team to help you with the withdrawal. Contact options to reach the team can be found here : How do I contact PayPal customer service? If your account has been limited for over 180 days and you haven’t received an email to withdraw your balance, that would mean the balance cannot be withdrawn at this time. If this changes, you will be notified via email.

Hope this information helps,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

tok1ki
New Community Member
Same here! The PayPal said that I have engaged in any sexual activity. I don’t do that kind of activity. Tried messaging the support team but no one responded to my inquiries
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.