PayPal Credit not working on App on iPhone XR

lmicromatis
Contributor
Contributor

I have an iPhone XR.  For the last 3 weeks, the PayPal Credit portion of the PayPal app doesn't load.  It will just circle and spin and just freeze up.  Every other area on the PayPal app works fine.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled; the first time loading after reinstalling, it works fine.  If I go into it again, though, it's back to freezing up.  Is anyone else experiencing this?  I reached out to support and they weren't able to help; they said they would escalate it, but it's been a few weeks now.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @lmicromatis 

Welcome to the PayPal help Community and thanks for posting here!

I am sorry to hear about the issues you're having with PayPal Credit. As you've already tried the trouble shooting steps by uninstalling and re-installing the app, I would suggest you to contact our Support Team to get your information added to any of the open ticket so the technical team can look into this further. 

Have a great day!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

lmicromatis
Contributor
Contributor

As I said in my initial post, I did reach out to support.  They could not help me and said they would "escalate" it.  It's been several weeks and nothing, and the problem persists.  I've since given up on the app completely.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.