Automatic payment

MFW10
Contributor
Contributor

I would like to have PayPal take payments out of my account each month.How is that done? I have PayPal creddit account and the cashback Mastercard.  I have tried different times to pay my bill\. If that way isn't possible how to get paypal to send a paper bill?  Thank you for considering my problems

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MFW10 

To set automatic payment for PayPal Credit:

• Online. Log into PayPal then click PayPal Credit. PayPal will transfer you to the Synchrony Bank site where you can make a one-time payment or set up automatic payments.
  • PayPal App. Tap PayPal Credit then tap Make a Payment and choose how much you want to pay. Choose your payment method, the payment date, and tap Pay.
  • You can pay your PayPal Credit balance from your PayPal balance or your bank account.

To set automatic payment for PayPal Cashback MasterCard:

• PayPal App. Tap PayPal Cashback Mastercard then tap Make a Payment and choose how much you want to pay. Choose your payment method, the payment date, and tap Pay.
  • You can pay your PayPal Credit balance from your PayPal balance or your bank account.
  • You can make a one-time payment or schedule automatic payments towards your balance due.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.