Item Shipped on Dec. 27th and was delivered Dec. 29th Still will not release funds.

Chelsea12
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I sold an item on ebay. The item was paid for on Dec. 25th. I printed out the shipping label on Dec. 26th and I had to void the first label because I accidentally printed it for the wrong type of box. So I voided that label and immediately printed a shipping label the same day Dec. 26th. I shipped this item out on Dec. 27th and it was delivered to the customer on Dec. 29th. I noticed that the money was still not released as of today January 6th.

So I do a little investigation of my own on why. Considering I have sold items on the 31st of Dec. and already received my funds. I go to look at the details of the transaction and it was showing the voided tracking number. I understand that is why the money is still not being released. But I changed the tracking number to the new one, and it is still telling me that the funds will not be available till January 14th. Funny thing is, Ebay is showing the correct tracking number and showing that the item was delivered. I have even received positive feedback from the customer. So I emailed paypal, which is always a joke, cause nobody actually ever emails you back, they just send an automated email that tells you the "possible problems". This is very frustrating. Like I said I have shipped items on the 31st of Dec. and already had the money available on the 5th of January. I would think that since the GOOD tracking number shows it was delivered and I have received positive feedback already, that my funds would be available by now, not January 14th. Can anyone please help me on this situation because I am really getting tired of paypal playing these games of holding MY MONEY just so they can use it as an investment on there part to gain interest. There is no reason why MY MONEY can not be released when I have updated the correct tracking number, and Ebay has been showing the correct tracking number since the day I shipped it out. Can someone please help me.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Chelsea12
Contributor
Contributor

As always, not even paypal wants to respond to this....Money is still on hold, even though package was delivered on Dec. 29th, and I receieved positive feedback...what a freakin joke paypal. You are a joke.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.