card is not linking

shatha28
Contributor
Contributor

I can't link my card and its saying that its still linked to a different account although it was removed from it and the account was closed

what do I do ?

please help

error message

This card is linked to another PayPal account. Please remove the card from the other account or try a different payment method.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@shatha28 

Allow 72 hours between removing and adding + clear cookies/cache and if no luck try another browser/device OR ask customer services for help to link it?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

shatha28
Contributor
Contributor
i removed cards from previous account and deleted the account. then i waited for more than 3 days , cleared my browsing history , and tried from the phone app but still i can't link my card and its saying its already linked to a different account can you please help me solve this thank you in advance
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@shatha28 

Allow 72 hours between removing and adding + clear cookies/cache and if no luck try another browser/device OR ask customer services for help to link it?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

shatha28
Contributor
Contributor
thank you for your help how can i reach customer service ? is there a specific email or a support ticket ? can you please quide me because i couldn't find there info
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@shatha28 

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a private direct message via Social Media on Facebook, Twitter/X, or Instagram pages.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.