Why

Azerayad
Contributor
Contributor
Why PayPal take 1$ to first import my Visa.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Justin1

Hi @Azerayad

That's a great question. Typically, when you add a card to your PayPal account, there is a small authorization charge that is made. This ensures that the card can be used successfully on the account. The authorization typically drops off after a few days, but it could stay on your card statement for up to 30 days, depending on the card issuer. 

Best wishes! 

-Justin

If you find this post helpful, consider making our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Justin1

Hi @Azerayad

That's a great question. Typically, when you add a card to your PayPal account, there is a small authorization charge that is made. This ensures that the card can be used successfully on the account. The authorization typically drops off after a few days, but it could stay on your card statement for up to 30 days, depending on the card issuer. 

Best wishes! 

-Justin

If you find this post helpful, consider making our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.