We’re having trouble making sure it’s you".

AlexF5
New Community Member

Hi, I received the message "We’re having trouble making sure it’s you" when  I try to link my new bank account. What is the reason?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

_aqb
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

It looks they fixed at the end, or it happens to work if you let overnight and not trying to connect -- don't know. However, if you manage to connect, I recommend for the mobile app to set a passkey protection, meaning you can connect to the app with your phone PIN -- it's more simple to use like this and may prevent future errors.

Hope it helps.

Login to Me Too

sevillamarimar7
New Community Member
What can i do
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @AlexF5 and everyone,

Welcome to the PayPal Help Community and thanks for posting here!

Sorry to hear that you've run into some issues while linking your bank to your PayPal account. To provide one of the safest online payment services, our internal security system reviews every activity before it's approved. If the system deems risk, it may temporarily block the activity. I suggest you to try again at a later date by clearing the cookies, history, cache, etc. from your browser or try using a different browser. Also, please make sure to avoid using VPN or proxy servers.

Hope this information helps,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Theking2024
New Community Member
I want know why am I haven't the above issue please can you ratify it.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.