Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum!
I am sorry to hear you are having issues adding a bank account to your PayPal account.
I would ask that you please ensure you do not have any outstanding account limitations. You can view any limitations on your Resolution Center when you select 'Go To Account Limitations'. Any limitations may need to be resolved before you can add a new bank account.
It is important to ensure this bank account has your own name registered to it. More information can be found here: Why can't I add my bank? (paypal.com)
This could also be a security block. I would suggest waiting for 72 hours before trying to add your bank again. After 72 hours, please try and add your bank via the PayPal website rather than the app. Please also avoid using any VPNs.
If this does not work, I would suggest reaching out to our customer service team directly. To contact our Customer Service team, click 'Help' or 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal Webpage.
You can also contact us via Facebook PM or Twitter DM's.
For Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal
For Twitter: @AskPayPal
I hope this helps, have a nice day!
If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Linking one bank account which was in the pending state from last 1 year in Managing Account
- Can't link my card to withdraw my founds in Transactions
- No bank account shows linked for transactions but when I log into PayPal it's there in Wallet
- Stated Refund completed but where's my money? in Transactions
- Help with linking bank account to paypal in Managing Account