Refund issue

Nikhil_69
Contributor
Contributor
I send money to my friend but that money will go to hold i say him refund it i will send again but that Money didn't come in my bank account please help me how to fix this
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @Nikhil_69,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

In general, your funds may have been held for multiple reasons. If you sent the amount as Goods and Services, the receiver may not be able to issue a refund until the payment completes. If you don't receive the refund even after the transaction shows as Completed on the receiver's side, you can dispute the payment as Item Not Received. If the transaction was sent as Friends and Family, the amount may have been held for a random check. In this case, payments are usually reviewed within 24 hours. Make sure that there are no pending requests on your side and you can do so from your Resolution Centre. 

If you need more help, please contact our Customer Service directly. If you want to contact our Customer Service, you can click ‘Help & Contact’ at the bottom of any PayPal page to see which options are available.  You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPal) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal). 

I hope this helps!

Martina

Login to Me Too

Nikhil_69
Contributor
Contributor
Not solve Payment refund issue that money i will receive in paypal wallet but that will not come in bank account
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.