Problems with bank account verification

GPManenti
New Community Member

I received the 2 deposits on my bank account, but, when I click on "Wallet", I can't see the account icon, so I can't input the values. Yet, if i try to add the account again, the system tells me I've already connected it. How can I solve this problem? Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hi @GPManenti

When you know the 4-digit code or have your random deposits:

1. Go to Wallet.
  2. Click Unconfirmed next to your bank account.
  3. Enter the 4-digit code and click Confirm. (You can make 3 attempts.)

If the bank account is for a business or more than one person is required to authorise debits, you must print and sign a paper Bank Funding Instruction and post it to the address provided on-screen.

In some cases, we'll make 2 small deposits, both less than 1p. If so, you'll need to enter the 2 deposit amounts to confirm your bank account, rather than a 4-digit code. 

When adding a bank account to your PayPal account, you first need to accept a Direct Debit Mandate before using it to make payments. 

If a future payment fails from your bank account, you may need to accept the Direct Debit Mandate again. If this is the case, you’ll see a prompt to ‘Complete setup’ next to the bank account in your Wallet.

If you are not seeing the option for 'Unconfirmed' beside your bank, I would recommend ensuring you are logging in using the PayPal Website and also please try an alternative browser. 

Thank you. 

Rebecca. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.