Is Virginia Credit Union a supported bank by PayPal? I can't find it

IsraMS
New Community Member

I'm trying to link my bank to my PayPal account (Virginia Credit Union) but it doesn't show up on the list of banks. Does this mean I can't transfer any of my PayPal balance to my bank?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_JonK

Hello @IsraMS,

Welcome! This is a great question! If you do not see your bank listed on the list of banks to add instantly to PayPal, I would recommend trying to add it manually with the routing and account number. You can find more information about Adding a bank here.

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

dancetm
Contributor
Contributor

This does not work as advertised!  After years of having my account linked I can no longer access my account, and adding the account manually as suggested always fails at the last step.  To add insult to injury I spent hours online with customer service, they couldn't link the account, and told me they couldn't mail me a check for a balance because my address wasn't verified (the same address that has been on my account and has everything shipped to for the last decade!).  I would much rather spend directly out of my checking account, as the fees for using your PayPal balance look excessive to me.

Login to Me Too

KSums
New Community Member

I'm having this exact same issue - and the reply and FAQ isn't helpful as "Search for my bank" and typing in my bank DOES NOT offer the option to link another way, or any other option. On desktop.

On mobile, it DOES offer this option, but when I enter my routing/acct number which I'm positive is correct, it auto rejects and says that there's an error accepting the request. Nothing goes through and I can't attach it. I used to have it attached years ago without a problem.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.