I need help wiíth my PayPal account

BombrcSK
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I have problem with my first account I ever made

I had an really old email linked to it, but my email was deleted because I didnt use it for few years

I know the username and password for that account, but when I login, it asks me to reset password

which sadly, I cant, because my email was deleted

Its also linked to my old phone number, which I used before 5-6 years

Now I have new account, but I cant link the damn bank account to this acc., because its linked to my old PayPal account

Is there any way I could delete the old account 😕 or atleast, to un-link my bank account? Thank you!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @BombrcSK

Welcome to the Community! 

I'm sorry you're having so much trouble with the old account. To resolve this, I recommend contacting Customer Support. You can contact Customer Support on Twitter by sending DM to @AskPayPal or a PM on Facebook by going to facebook.com/PayPal. Support may also be reached by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal webpage. 

I hope you're able to add the bank to your new account soon! 

- Meghan 

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.