Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with my card, please!?

Options
StarBlazt
Contributor
Posted on

Hello team PayPal,
I don't know how you guys did it, but the problem I spoke of the last time has been solved.

I dropped this message in the morning, but NOBODY attended to me, so I'm dropping it here again.

but now, I have a fresh challenge.
I have not been able to register my dollar master card to PayPal. Despite the fact that it is funded and active, and even new.
You just got me wondering!

I have been having another challenge of registering my bank account. But it tells me to register my US bank account, and I don't live in the US currently. And so I use another country's bank account. But still an active and funded dollar account.
Please I need you to make it possible to register my bank account with PayPal.

And most of all, RIGHT NOW, I need to link my Master Card to PayPal, transfer my money there, withdraw and use it.
It's very urgent.
I have been trying severally, for a long time to link my card to PayPal. And I've had to put-up with frustrations and lots of disappointments!!!

Please, I don't know how you will do it. But I need my Master Dollar Card registered with PayPal, so I can send my money there and be able to withdraw it. A lot of things are hanging on that money... and life isn't waiting any longer.

Please where should I drop my card details, so that your experts can attend to me and help me out?

Do you have a PayPal email dedicated to fixing problems like this one?

I need help please!

Looking forward to getting these problems SOLVED ONCE and FOR ALL, and FAST,
Abraham.

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.