For bank account verification paypal saying the amount is greater that 1 rupees

bindashsandeepp
Contributor
Contributor

For bank account verification PayPal made two small transactions and I want to enter them. The first transaction is 1.2 and the second is 1.0. Now when I trying to enter those amounts the second transaction of 1 rupee is not accepting and PayPal saying the amount is greater than 1 rupee. What is the issue?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @bindashsandeepp,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

I am sorry to know about the trouble confirming a bank account. In this situation, I would recommend you remove the bank account and re-add it again. Here's the link to know more information. If you need any help, please reach out to our customer support team via the available contact options on our website so that our advisors can help you accordingly.  

I hope this helps.

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @bindashsandeepp,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

I am sorry to know about the trouble confirming a bank account. In this situation, I would recommend you remove the bank account and re-add it again. Here's the link to know more information. If you need any help, please reach out to our customer support team via the available contact options on our website so that our advisors can help you accordingly.  

I hope this helps.

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

bindashsandeepp
Contributor
Contributor
I discussed with them and paypal resent the amount again and I’m verified now.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hi @bindashsandeepp,

I am glad to know that you are verified. Thanks for visiting the Community Forum.

Best wishes,

Ayesha

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.