Confirm bank account

Gstergioulas
Contributor
Contributor

Good day.I am kinda new to the paypal way of working.I tried to set up my bank account with my paypal account and i clicked to send this small amount of money to my bank account in order to add it succesfully.But i can't find these amount of money in order to succesfully add my bank account.Does it take days for the amount to be sent ?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Gstergioulas 

You haven't added your country to your profile (so we can see when we hover over your username) or said in your post which country you are in so unfortunately we can't advise.
Paypal varies a great deal country to country so you need to tell us where you are on this worldwide community forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Gstergioulas
Contributor
Contributor

Hello.Sorry for my late response.I am from Greece so i have a greek bank account.Hope it clarifies the situation.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hi @Gstergioulas,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post!

I understand that you're trying to confirm your bank account. It usually takes 2 to 3 business days for the small deposits to appear in your bank account. The small deposits are temporary and will eventually be debited from your bank account. If you don't see them in your bank statement, you can contact your bank to ask why you haven’t received your deposits and to check for the random deposits. If they still do not appear, please remove the bank and re-add it, you will be sent deposits again.

Thanks,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.