Card linking issue

sajaltehreem
New Community Member

I try to connect stc pay but couldn't I contacted PayPal assistant they told me to wait 72 hours then I try again but still it shows " This card can't be linked. Link another card" Dude I'm frustrated how this is even a issue . Please tell me if anyone had same issue and you solved it? Tell me how can I solve it?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sajaltehreem 

Paypal does not accept all cards so you may get the message the card is declined. If the Visa you are trying to add is virtual or issued online you may need to try another card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

sajaltehreemm
New Community Member
No, the card i was trying to link was stc pay and one of my family member's PayPal can get linked with it but mine doesn't. So later I got to know that card takes literally takes 10 days to get completely unlinked from one account then you can link it to another. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT! idk if you are aware of stcpay or not but it's a debit card with no bank account linked and it's prepaid so when I try to do transaction again error showed. Dude wth is this why PayPal even accepted a card which it can transfer anything. If you say card isn't supporting PayPal then card literally takes every payment from other things. I rate PayPal a 0 stars I wish I can report it too it's customer service is dumb too they don't know the issue at all they don't even know about how PayPal works. In fact I know more about PayPal then their customer service. I literally hate it. As far as I know PayPal transfer funds to bank through any card linked. And yeah you can successfully transfer it only if your account doesn't go on limit restrictions without any reason and you get stucked there. HAHA!
Login to Me Too

sajaltehreemm
New Community Member
And the upper account is what I have deleted and made a new one still that response shows and account after successfully deleting is still there. They should just save the information of either limited accounts as per their policies or the active accounts but they are literally so undisciplined and irresponsible. They should be more careful and attentive about their customers as it's a world wide largely used platform. But, I guess they don't care at all. My first experience with Paypal is so....
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.