Can't send crypto

dshannon21
Contributor
Contributor

s it even possible to send crypto to an external wallet, I only get a very general error from paypal even thou i have bitcoin, have a valid bitcoin address to send to, have verified my personal info. Only get some general error message like "cannot do this transaction at this time" what a joke! I;m very experienced and am doing this all correctly and its obvious its a problem within paypal. So all said and done i got ripped off for fees having to sell my bitcoin back to cash and just use my current exchange. Utterly zero help from paypal and zero knowledge from customer service, that means zero chance that you have my business going forward. Thanx for no help with your services

Login to Me Too
150 REPLIES 150

SwampDonkey1980
Contributor
Contributor

how is this solved do you even read the concern

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SwampDonkey1980 

If you don't like the advice given which obviously helped the person that left me kudos and marked the thread solved then feel free to leave your own advice.

I think my advice on this thread was certainly more helpful than anything you have posted, so I will wait for your brilliant solution as you didn't like my advice on this 'user to user' community forum. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

MikeTheDad333
You didn't give advice or a solution to the problem. PayPal isn't letting anybody send bitcoin to any other wallet. None of us are new to this, and PayPal is obviously faulted here.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MikeTheDad333 

I gave advice but maybe not the solution that you wanted, but then again neither have you so please on this 'user to user' advice forum post your solution for us all to learn from.

After all my advice was no good in your opinion but you haven't posted any at all?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

MixClix
Contributor
Contributor

Did you figure this out?

Login to Me Too

Temp20230411L
Because one person said it may have helped them doesn’t mean it was even close to the issue here. PayPal is letting people buy cryptocurrency and then when someone wants to transfer it they won’t allow it. They certainly take a lot of fees for something they do not do properly. I was told on the phone today to sell my cryptocurrency as they will never allow a transfer to a wallet. What about the fees they took. The wasted time being told wait five days. Absolutely a borderline scam and fraud going on here.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20230411L 

Whatever, if someone's advice doesn't help then either post your own or wait for another person to help you.

Sometimes a couple of links solves things and sometimes it doesn't, if folks state politely if something helped or not I may go delving deeper into an issue.

If not then nah can't be bothered.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Tanique
Contributor
Contributor
That is exactly what is happening. What they are doing is illegal.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230625a
Contributor
Contributor
Why don't you actually read the problem
Login to Me Too

jlengels
Contributor
Contributor

i guess im not understanding the value of the link here? does this mean im not able to send my crypto to my external wallet?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.