Can't see Paypal Balance

MutedX
New Community Member

For some reason when I log into my paypal account I cant see my balance. Like I cant see anything my banks are still there its just Paypal balance doesn't exist and when I try to see it it doesnt show up, not even under payment methods or ways to pay online. Its like it up and disappeared. Can someone help?

Login to Me Too
51 REPLIES 51

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Twizatch 

ok so then why not give the answer yourself?

If you are so clever and my link did not help then feel free to give the correct solution?

However my link was correct in that to see their paypal balance in the US with a personal account they have to open a paypal cash or cashplus account.

However I will await YOUR answer to the problem 🤣

Oh and just one other little thing you have wrong is that I AM NOT a moderator.

To be a moderator you have to WORK for paypal and that is the last thing i would want to do.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Spontini
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having exactly the same issue, PayPal want's me to change my password everytime i want to login into my account (even while i'm using 2FA), and i can not see my balance, bank account, bank card and because of that i can not see the page where we withdraw. PayPal, i'm begging you to fix your interface.

Login to Me Too

Hope this helps.

I have been searching everywhere to figure this out and I finally have a balance now. 

I downloaded the mobile app "paypal mobile cash" I logged into my normal personal account and on the mobile I went to

the gear symbol at the top left (settings)>google pay. You could try samsung pay and it might work work the same but this is just what i did.

then it notified me that i needed paypal cash account and it prompted me to create one without doing anything through google pay. I was able to make my papal cash account which was auto linked to the account i was using then it redirected me to the google pay and I just backed out.

When I went back to my home menu BAM!!! PayPal Balance - $0.00

Double checked on my computer and it is there as well 😁

Login to Me Too

Temp20220926F

You were the only response that I found helpful anymouse137946. *Hat tip* I give my most heartfelt thanks! There is no reason a software or service should be this hard to navigate or use!!! I have recently started a small business and am currently looking for another source in which to conduct transactions unless PayPal can get their act together. Your instructions worked flawlessly! 

Login to Me Too

npjohnson
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same issue.  Before when I logged into Paypal, even if I had a balance of $0 it would show. Right now in the interface for the "summary" tab I only see a past record of payments but nothing that shows the current balance.  I've contacted support and sent them screenshots and they seem to feel it should be there but no one has given any resolution. 

I tried the above method with loading the phone app but I use an iPhone so don't have all those steps available. 

Any other suggestions?

Thanks

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@npjohnson 

Read the link i posted on the previous page of this thread.

Then get someone to 'send' you a payment > you will be told to 'claim' it and then your balance will show.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

TheMoor
Contributor
Contributor

Nothing from your end, if you didn't adjust or change any settings; it's just a PayPal glitch, albeit an annoying one. 

Had the same issue, and it resolved itself after 30 minutes or so- logged back in, and balance was there normally....

Login to Me Too

Granma
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem today and I know I have a good balance in my account. 

After searching around I found it in the "Wallet" section. I was able to transfer money like before its just been moved for some reason. 

Login to Me Too

skeeper_1969
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks!
Had the same problem this morning and was confused, first thought was that CORONA tried hit PayPal pages 😁
Why PayPal didn't make an alert that they had moved this #1 page to another section? it's a minus to PayPal metrics 😎

Login to Me Too

npjohnson
Contributor
Contributor

Weird, my wallet section just has my bank account connections, no info about balances.  Just seems crazy that many people have different experiences with the same platform, seems to be a support logistics nightmare.  Also seems crazy that I have to jump through hoops like having someone send me money to trigger a part of the interface showing up.

By the way support was zero help with this, it just went through a circle of people who couldn't figure it out, even with screenshots. They agreed the balance should be there but couldn't find anyone who could help me. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.