Can't add bank/card. + Can't login to original account

Benzi20
Contributor
Contributor
I've tried multiple times to add my card or bank to my PayPal account and it won't work. I type in the card or bank details after selecting balance withdrawal and it just doesn't go through and takes me back to the "add method" screen. No other active accounts have this card or bank. I can't access my other account either, which could possibly have the card on it already. However, although I have the login for this account it does not let me get through and says "there are issues on our side", so I can't even check whether it has my card/bank. It's an urgent issue as I have funds waiting on the account to be withdrawn and this PayPal account is a default method for many websites.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Benzi20,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're unable add a funding source and login to your original account. Normally, we only recommend one Business and one Personal account open per user. I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams for help getting into your first account. You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website.

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.