Bank and card

Raosoft
New Community Member
I try to link my bank account to PayPal but every time I enter my routing number and account number is keep showing Please check your information and try again. which I have tried so many times and even clear my cookie and history and using another computer/browser still the same
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hi @Raosoft

Welcome to the PayPal Community! 

I am sorry to hear you are having issues adding a bank to your PayPal account. It could be our internal security system blocking the bank from being added to your account at this time. Could I ask you to leave it 72 hours before trying to add the bank again, please? When you try to then add your bank please log in using the PayPal Website and please avoid using any VPN's.  If you are still unable to add the bank after the 72 hours I can only suggest that you try reaching out to us directly via the Help & Contact page on the bottom of the PayPal website. Sorry for any inconvenience this is causing you. 

I hope this helps, have a lovely day! 

Rebecca. 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

lizzylizajane
Contributor
Contributor
I guess not every financial institution considers paypal a valid bank account, at least as far as transferring funds into it is concerned...for example, I couldn't link it to my TD Ameritrade.
Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hi @Raosoft

Welcome to the PayPal Community! 

I am sorry to hear you are having issues adding a bank to your PayPal account. It could be our internal security system blocking the bank from being added to your account at this time. Could I ask you to leave it 72 hours before trying to add the bank again, please? When you try to then add your bank please log in using the PayPal Website and please avoid using any VPN's.  If you are still unable to add the bank after the 72 hours I can only suggest that you try reaching out to us directly via the Help & Contact page on the bottom of the PayPal website. Sorry for any inconvenience this is causing you. 

I hope this helps, have a lovely day! 

Rebecca. 

Login to Me Too

Ejaz777
New Community Member

I have also same issue i will try many time but same error ?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hi @Ejaz777

First of all, welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! 

I am sorry that you are also experiencing issues with adding your bank. 

If you have followed all my above steps and this is still failing, I would advise reaching out to our Customer Service team directly to see if we can help with this. 

To contact our Customer Service team, click 'Help' or 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal Webpage. 

You can also contact us via Facebook or Twitter DM's. 

For Facebook PM's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal
For Twitter DM's: @AskPayPal

I hope this helps, have a nice day! 
Rebecca 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.