Bank Account and Card

CrestofNone
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, my bank account is always checking, how to make the bank type is verified? And why i cant link my card to PayPal it always denied, should i ask the bank for it? Thank you for your answer.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@CrestofNone 

Well checking just means the account type. A checking account is a bank account you can write 'checks' with !!

However if you can't confirm it then it means its either auto confirmed OR its a bank Paypal do not support.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@CrestofNone 

What type of account is it then if its not a checking account? Do you mean its a savings account instead?

And if you have added the checking account have you confirmed it after adding it with the 4 digit code as per link?

https://www.paypal.com/id/cshelp/article/HELP185

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

CrestofNone
Contributor
Contributor
Its business account, i mean after i link a Bank it always says "checking" and no, there is no confirmation button link or email from paypal about the deposit. When i link a card it always say "Your card was declined by the issuing bank. Please try a different card or contact your card issuer with questions".
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@CrestofNone 

Well checking just means the account type. A checking account is a bank account you can write 'checks' with !!

However if you can't confirm it then it means its either auto confirmed OR its a bank Paypal do not support.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.