Automatic Top Up “Add Bank/Card” list is Empty!

yittlemup1023
Contributor
Contributor
Every-time I try and turn my Automatic Top up feature on, it says: "There were a few errors in retrieving your data. Please retry after a few minutes. We apologize for the inconvenience. Retry"

It gives me that message that every single time I try through the PayPal balance settings, and when I try through the PayPal cash card way, the list of banks/cards is empty, when I attempt to add a new card, it will say “Card added to PayPal!” then right after show me an empty list with no cards or banks.
I try and hit refresh, I try and add the card again, and still nothing. I have double checked all billing addresses to make sure everything matches up all the info on my end is correct. 

Everytime I ask for help they just give me the same generic response pointing me to an article on how to turn on automatic top up. I know how to do it, the problem is that it is not allowing me to. 
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @yittlemup1023

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues getting the "Top-up" feature all set up. Is this the article you keep seeing:  What is Top Up and How do I set it up on my PayPal Debit Card?

If so, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.