Add a different card to your account

ArefSofian
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry, it seems your <removed> is not accepted. Please try another credit card to complete your payment

Why was the process not completed and he tells me this I have completed a purchase before that

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ArefSofian 

As you have not added your country to your profile (so we can see when we hover over your username) or said in your post which country you are in then sadly can't advise.
Paypal varies a great deal country to country so you need to tell us where you are on this worldwide community forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ArefSofian
Contributor
Contributor
Iam from israel
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @ArefSofian,

Welcome! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues using that card. I'd first recommend reviewing the following Help Center article for assistance: What credit cards can I use with PayPal?

If you're still running into some issues after that, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

ArefSofian
Contributor
Contributor

Well, how do I know what cards I can use in PayPal because I am in Israel

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adam1

Hi AreSofian, thanks for following up with us. This Help Center article outlines what cards can be used with PayPal in Israel: What credit cards can I use with PayPal?

If you're still running into some issues after that, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.