Why isn’t Chase Bank, ie JP Morgan Chase listed under the “popular banks” to link for PayPal?

Kobean
New Community Member

Why isn’t Chase Bank, ie JP Morgan Chase listed under the “popular banks” to link for PayPal? Shouldn’t there be a why to manually enter your bank info ?

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Kobean

Thanks for joining the Community! 

I'm sorry you're having trouble adding a bank. We do have the option to manually add banks if the option to link the bank instantly is not available for you. A great Help Center article you may find useful is: How do I link a bank account to my PayPal account?

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Temp20220721
JPMorgan Chase is not an option to add manually. There is no way that I have found to link my account on PayPal.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @Sb121595,

Thank you for your post. 

I do understand your concern with this. We are aware of some customers currently having issues adding their Chase bank accounts. I can assure you this has been escalated to the relevant team to get this sorted as soon as possible.

Please clear your cache and cookies, and try again in 72 hours. 

Thank you for your patience!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

Apricot2
Contributor
Contributor

It's now September, and I'm also unable to add my Chase account to Paypal, even manually. When I try to (add manually by adding routing and account numbers), I get the error message "We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later." It's been months.

Login to Me Too

Itsjust426
Contributor
Contributor
Me too. I can’t seem to upload chase bank to my business PayPal
Login to Me Too

Temp20220818c
Contributor
Contributor
Not only can you add them but if you are lucky enough to manually update... you will not be able to make payments to your PayPal credit card using chase bank. All my payments are being rejected and I am being hit with Fees Chase confirms no issues on their end and even 3-way called PayPal to get to the bottom of the issue. PayPal disconnected our call I still am unsure on how I will be able to make payments to my PayPal credit card. PayPal will not provide any details into the justification of rejection.
Login to Me Too

MarcDBConsultin
New Community Member
Same issue here, unable to make payments to my PayPal credit with Chase.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.