What can I do to reactivate? Can you help me please?

bashayemen
Contributor
Contributor

I made a mistake while confirming my credit card. I entered the 4-digit code with mistake incorrectly 3 times so my card disabled and i can't enable it

When I entered the 4-digit code incorrectly three times my credit card account was automatically removed from PayPal . What can I do to reactivate? Can you help me please?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

KarenEMT32
Contributor
Contributor

Have you tried calling their help number? They may be able to give you a suggestion and they have always been very helpful to me.

Login to Me Too

bashayemen
Contributor
Contributor

I tried but there is no help so I added my new other credit card but also I couldn’t make online payment and the message said that : This card can't be used for this transaction. I need help to fix this problem .

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@bashayemen 

Every time you request a code to confirm a card or bank account it cancels the previous request/code.
If you input the first code to arrive it would be the cancelled one.
Do that 3 times with the first code and you would no longer be able to confirm your card that way.
The correct code would have been the second (or last) code you requested.

You would need to ask customer services to add it for you.
They would probably request that you upload a copy of your card statement to prove ownership of the account as you couldn't complete the code method.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

bashayemen
Contributor
Contributor

Many thanks for reply but I talking about my new another credit card(my new payment method )
as I input the new card code which I received from my Bank and accepted but
also I couldn’t make online payment and the message said that : This card can't be used for this transaction. I need help to fix this problem .

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.