Visa rewards gift card?

Scaya
Contributor
Contributor

How do I add a Visa rewards gift card? Keep getting an error with the billing address. I tried adding it like a debit/credit card and it won't work.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Scaya,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I understand that you would like to add a Gift card. Just visit the site select your voucher or gift card and proceed to pay. In the payment option choose PayPal then you will be directed to the PayPal payment platform where you log in with the account you are having the voucher and the voucher will be auto-applied. Before you proceed make sure the merchant accepts vouchers/payments through PayPal. 

You can simply add gift cards to your wallet and then start using them during checkout - just like any other credit or debit card. For the billing address, you can enter your home or shipping address. Here's the Help Center Article to know more information about Gift cards. 

I hope this helps.

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.