Sorry we couldn’t confirm it’s you

kolau001
New Community Member
Just trying to add money to my debit card and it’s saying “ sorry we couldn’t confirm it’s you”
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @kolau001

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

I am sorry to know that you're facing issues while transferring funds to your card. It's most likely that our security system is affecting those payments from proceeding. In order to make transactions safer, our security system might prevent certain withdrawals to go through with a particular payment method. This is a common occurrence in most financial institutions. In this case, please try again after some time. Kindly make sure that the details on the card should match the details of your PayPal account. If the issue still persists, please reach out to our customer support team through the available contact options on our website so that our advisors can help you accordingly.

I hope this helps,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.