Problem linking bank account small deposit sent by paypal to confirm not arriving in my account

JohnSligo
Contributor
Contributor
I am having problem linking bank account to PayPal the small deposits sent by PayPal to verify the account have not arrived in the account- checked th IBAN and its correct also tried deleting account and re-adding but still not getting the small deposits. Can anyone advise?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JohnSligo 

Are you allowing a few business days for the deposits to show up?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @JohnSligo,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I understand that you are having issues while confirming the bank. If you enter your bank account number manually, we’ll prompt you to confirm this bank account. Within 2-3 business days, check your bank statement for 2 small deposits that we sent. Some banks combine the 2 small deposit amounts into 1 lump sum. You can also contact your bank to find out the exact amounts of these deposits. Then you can enter these amounts in your PayPal account to finish confirming this bank account. If you haven't still received the random deposits, it is possible that there might be some information incorrectly entered, kindly contact your financial institution to check if all the details are the same. Please be advised that all the details should match such as name, contact details, billing address, etc if there's any discrepancy, the rando deposit won't reflect.

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.