Paypal business app on mobile is no longer linked to bank account - pc is
Had a Paypal account for as long as I can remember and also the Paypal business app on my mobile - have changed nothing but my mobile is having real issues.
When i log onto my mobile account my transactions are shown but not the balance at the top - when i click on where the balance would be it states add a bank account - I have been onto my Paypal account on my PC and all the bank account details are up to date with nothing showing as an issue -
Ive removed the app and reinstalled it but no joy
This is all well and good I can use the PC except if Im away with only my phone and unable to access funds
Banks & Cards
Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.
I'm sorry to know that you are unable to view the balances while you accessing PayPal account on your mobile.
l would request you to please clear the cache and cookies from the browser and if you are still facing the issue, then I would suggest you use a different browser.
The issue could happen for various reasons. I will help you with some basic workarounds which might help you to resolve the issue.
1) Please use a different browser
2) Please clear the cache, cookies, and browsing history of your internet browser
3) Please try in the computer if you tried before in mobile and mobile browser and then I would request you to please try.
4) Make sure that you have a strong internet connection and try using a different device.
I hope this information helps.
I have the exact same issue, 2 weeks after you first posted about your experience. I see that the paypal response is to clear cache and try another browser which is not relevant as the issue is with a mobile App (Paypal Business App) not website, Did you get a solution? Thanks
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Chargeback fraud in Security and Fraud Archives
- Any alternatives for better customer service or do I have to file a lawsuit? in Security and Fraud Archives
- My paypal account is permanently limited in Security and Fraud Archives
- Hello teams. in Security and Fraud Archives
- Account limited, money on hold. Made my account business by mistake in Security and Fraud Archives