Yeah, it is a bit of a joke to do press releases about how 300+ million people now have easy access to crypto currency payments...and then make them unavailable to the vast majority of users.
From what I have seen, the option is only available to customers in the US, and even there not for everybody.
The ability to buy/sell crypto in your account and preferably to top up your balance by transferring crypto to Paypal would make a dead service attractive for me again - without it, I will be using Paypal exactly the way I have used it for the past 2 years: not at all.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- How do I apply for monthly payment option in Products & Services Archives
- How can I report an account that took money from me in Security and Fraud Archives
- Account limited due to hacking, unable to remove limitation since I can't add my own bank account in Security and Fraud Archives
- Account used without my permission - £2000+ spent in Security and Fraud Archives
- Using Paypal pay in 3 option for Ebay purchases in Products & Services Archives