Made new account after banned account and my cards are blocked.

DeluxeRo221
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, I have a isssue with my cards , with long time ago something like 12 years ago I made account on paypal for my mother and now i started to use it , after some time i got notification to add my Id card to check my identity or something like this , probably because i wanted to change from her name to mine, I scanned my id card and uploaded and after some time my account and my card was blocked on paypal because when i made account i was unde 18 years and ..., and on email they said to make new account with my dates , np, I made new account and confirmed everything ,but when i added my card they can't confirm it , It say " We couldn't confirm your info " , I made new Card in Revolut and paid for it and i still get that word's , What should I do ? Thank you!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_paula

Hi @DeluxeRo221

Welcome to the PayPal community. I am glad you have been able to open a new account. In regards to confirming your card, are there funds on your card? Is the card in the same name and address as your PayPal account? All details on your PayPal account must match what is registered on your card account. You will also need a small balance to confirm your card. This amount will be returned to you use your card is confirmed. 

I hope this helps, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.