Yes. If you do get an error message about it can’t be linked as it was linked to another account, ask customer service to reset it so you can link it again.
Click Message Us or Call Us option below the Common Issues section.
Or reach out to PayPal at Facebook or Twitter:
Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Linking Bank Account in Wallet Archives
- Bank is not connected iam many time try in Wallet Archives
- Can you unhide business owner information? in Managing Account Archives
- Can't transfer money from balance to bank account in Transactions Archives
- iFastNet Refund Sent to PayPal on Hold - Confusion Over Shipping Details for Personal Account in Transactions Archives