Can't link a bank to my account and the visa card doesn't show as an option.

enaifos
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, as i can't link my bank account to my paypal i linked a visa card so i can withdraw my money, but when i start the process to transfer money i can't find my visa card as an option, i only find add a bank account wich i can't do.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @enaifos,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I am sorry to know that you're unable to link your bank account or withdraw funds to your Visa card. As per the information that you have shared, it seems like our security program considers a variety of factors at each transaction/activity to keep you safe. Any activity can often be blocked or declined if we detect any unusual or suspicious activity or not safe for your account in the future. Please note that each time you take an action on your PayPal account it goes through a series of filters to determine how much potential risk may be involved, If the system deems the action to be a potentially high risk, the system may limit the options or block the action from going through all together which might be the reason you're unable to add a bank and not able to see Visa card as an option to withdraw funds. In this case, I would suggest you allow the PayPal system to refresh and try again at a later time after clearing the cache and cookies. Please do not try to attempt this simultaneously as our security system will get triggered and the clock will start from zero, from the time of the next attempt.

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.