Can't link Gcash

rosales98
New Community Member

Can someone help me. I try to link my gcash to may PayPal account but PayPal cancel it because it a pre-approved payments. Can someone help me?

Login to Me Too
47 REPLIES 47

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @rosales98,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I am sorry to know about the trouble you are having while linking PayPal with Gcash. Please know that not only the name, all the other details such as billing address, phone number, etc should match the information shared with Gcash. If there is any discrepancy, there could be any errors, or won't be able to proceed further. Here's the Help Center Article to link PayPal with Gcash. If you need any further help, please reach out to the Gcash team so that their team can help you accordingly and have this sorted.

Regards,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

persioux
Contributor
Contributor

same thing happening to me, after i linked it, it get cancelled immediately

Login to Me Too

curlyflex
Contributor
Contributor

I have been using the same Paypal and Gcash so there is no need for making sure if they have the same address, number etc... I also sent a message toGcash and they advised me to contact , Paypal...I have doneall the steps GCASh advised but to no avail, so they toldme contact PAYPAL

Login to Me Too

Luke175
New Community Member
I cant link my gcash to my paypal account
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Luke175 

Below are the requirements that need to be met in order to link your accounts:

• Your GCash account must be fully verified.
  • Your first and last name on PayPal must be identical with your first and last name on your GCash account (e.g. Juan Dela Cruz and Juan De La Cruz will not match). Both accounts must be owned by the same person.
  • Your nominated email must match your login credentials for PayPal
  • The PayPal account must be set up in the Philippines.
  • Remove your withdrawal limit on PayPal by verifying your credit card or bank account. This step should be completed before Cashing-In via PayPal to GCash.
  • To cash in from PayPal, users must first link their PayPal account to GCash.

https://help.gcash.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019948834-How-do-I-link-my-PayPal-to-GCash-

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

adonstephn_13
New Community Member
Receiving money from g cash
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@adonstephn_13 

Found this information from a moderator on this forum.

Below are the requirements that need to be met in order to link your accounts:

• Your GCash account must be fully verified.
  • Your first and last name on PayPal must be identical with your first and last name on your GCash account (e.g. Juan Dela Cruz and Juan De La Cruz will not match). Both accounts must be owned by the same person.
  • Your nominated email must match your login credentials for PayPal
  • The PayPal account must be set up in the Philippines.
  • Remove your withdrawal limit on PayPal by verifying your credit card or bank account. This step should be completed before Cashing-In via PayPal to GCash.
  • To cash in from PayPal, users must first link their PayPal account to GCash.

More information can be found here. I hope this helps!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Reysasilao23
New Community Member
Linking my paypal account into my gcash
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.