Can't add bank account again after removing it

Breebree2
Contributor
Contributor
I don't have a full name so when surnames are mandatory I use LNU(last name unknown) and during verification paypal changed LNU to '.' Instead and I got instructions to remove my bank account and add it again under the new name. I couldn't remove the bank and contacted a customer service person in message center who removed it. I am trying to add my bank account again but can't. The customer service person is being extremely unhelpful about it. I have tried waiting 24 hours, clearing the cache, using different device like they suggested nothing works. Now they're asking me to link a different account when I only have one. I don't know what to do
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Breebree2,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum and thank you for your post!

I am sorry to know that you're facing issues while re-adding the card. Based on the information that you have shared, it is possible that our internal security system may be blocking you from completing the activity. While we recognize that this can be a frustrating experience for you, this security system helps uphold the safety and integrity of the PayPal community overall. In this case, I would recommend you try adding the bank again at a later time. If the issue persists, to go about this problem, you will have to try adding a different bank. Sorry for any trouble caused. 

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.