Bank account go disconnected, unable to link the bank account again
I've been using PayPal business account about a year and there was no problems to it. My bank account got disconnected automatically few weeks ago and I can't add it again. Everything is ok with my bank account. I tried to add it two weeks now. I tried in different browsers, cleared casche and cookies, nothing helps. When I try to add it the text pops up with "We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later.". How I can resolve this?
Banks & Cards
When you pay via a bank account the transfer is never instant, paypal credit the seller and then wait for your transfer to complete.
However they only do this if you have never had failed bank transfers or negative balances.
If you have then they want you to use the safer (for them) option of a card.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
I can't transfer fund to the card too, same problem, there's two cards added to the account, but when I try to transfer the funds they don't show me the option. I called my bank, they said its not problem on their end, the payment didin't even reached them. I tried to create new account and add same bank account, got the same problem, the same window pop's up with "Try later" ....😥
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- I cant get my money because my account is lemetid in Security and Fraud Archives
- Cancel pending payment in Security and Fraud Archives
- Cannot transfer funds out of a limited account in Security and Fraud Archives
- My digital products business received an email from paypal saying it's a pyramid scheme! in Security and Fraud Archives
- Can someone hack your account from just your username? in Security and Fraud Archives